Artesian House Bed & Breakfast
Covid-19 | Guest Safety Guidelines
Guest Safety Guidelines
We are following the recommendations of the CDC, State and Local Governments and these guidelines are subject to change.
We are getting back to normal!
• Innkeepers Christine & Dennis are fully vaccinated and are following the recommended guidelines on wearing masks. Recent guests have also been fully vaccinated. You are welcome to wear a mask if you like or social distance.
• Our common areas are open. Breakfast can be enjoyed at our dining table with other guests, or if you wish outside on our deck, or in your room.
• The Great Room is open to read, check your email, or relax from 7:30 AM – 9:30 PM.
• For your restaurant take-out, we can provide you with dishes and utensils. The guest refrigerator, guest freezer and guest microwave is for your use.
• We will again be preparing our locally sourced healthy breakfast buffet from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
• The Bayfield County Health Department still recommends that comforters, bedspreads, pillow shams and decorative pillows not be used. Each room will have linens, blanket, an extra blanket encased in a vinyl zippered bag if needed, four pillows, towels, and extra colored towels for spills or to use for cleaning needs. All these items will be laundered according to recommendations after your stay.
• Artesian House Bed & Breakfast is nestled on 25 wooded acres two miles south of Bayfield on Hatchery Road.
• At the most, eight guests could occupy our four rooms, two people per room. There are two rooms on each side of the house, all on the main level.
• Each of our four rooms have their own private bathroom, private entrance to the outside, and to the interior great room. All rooms are on the main floor.
• Your room has been cleaned, aired out, and sanitized by EPA registered disinfectants for Covid-19.
• Artesian House has a central vac that collects the dust and vents it outside. The dirt is deposited in a canister in the basement.
• Once you have checked into your room, we will not enter again until you check-out and vacate your room.
• We provide and maintain adequate hand washing supplies in your room and a pump hand sanitizer.
• Hot water baseboard heat is controlled by your own room thermostat. Remote controlled ceiling fan, four operating windows and the door to the deck can be opened for your comfort. Air-conditioning, if needed, is controlled by Artesian House, although there is a vent in your room that can be closed.
• If you need anything, we are available by cell phone or text at these two numbers: 715-779-5992 or 630-531-7001.
• Our cancellation policy has changed to be more flexible during Covid-19. Please call us with any questions 715-779-5992.
We strive to make your stay with us comfortable and safe. Come and enjoy the Bayfield area at Artesian House Bed & Breakfast!
Peaceful, Relaxing and Comfortable!
“We had a wonderful stay at the Artesian House B & B. The location is in the quiet woods just outside of Bayfield yet close to town and other activities. The breakfasts are healthy and delicious with a wide selection to choose from. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, and clean with great views into the surrounding woods and beyond. Christine and Dennis are welcoming hosts with a wealth of knowledge about the Bayfield area and beyond. We look forward to returning for another visit.”
Wonderful Honeymoon Place
“My husband and I chose Artesian House for our honeymoon based on what we saw online. When we showed up in person, we were not disappointed. The room was cozy, breakfast was delicious (we didn’t want to have to find 3 meals a day), and the B & B? was in a great location. It is just off the main road, so it’s easy to get everywhere, yet not busy because of Bayfield traffic. Christine was a wonderful host, recommended many restaurants and things to do, and we would happily stay here again if vacationing in Bayfield.”
“Artesian House Bed & Breakfast … staying here made our visit to Bayfield, WI even better! Location was ideal, secluded but still convenient to everywhere we wanted to go. Breakfast was perfect, healthy and tasty. Accommodations were not only immaculate but comfy too. And Christine, our lovely hostess, made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived and was very gracious throughout our stay. We would highly recommend this B&B!!!”