Artesian House Bed & Breakfast
Covid-19 | Guest Safety Guidelines
Guest Safety Guidelines
Artesian House B & B is nestled on 25 wooded acres two miles south of Bayfield on Hatchery Road.
We are following the recommendations of the CDC, State and Local Governments. These are the current guidelines we have instituted and subject to change by the above governments.
- We have enacted contactless check-in and check-out. Please call us before your arrival. We are available by cell phone 630-531-7001, text, or email email@example.com.
- At the most, eight guests could occupy our four rooms, two people per room. There are two rooms on each side of the house, all on the main level.
- Each of our four rooms has their own private entrance and bathroom.
- Your room has been cleaned, aired out, and sanitized by EPA registered disinfectants for Covid-19.
- Artesian House has a central vac that collects the dust and vents it outside. The dirt is deposited in a canister in the basement.
- Once you have checked into your room, we will not enter again until you check-out and vacate your room.
- Your breakfast tray will be delivered to your room – to eat in your room or outside on the deck, since no buffet or dining room seating is allowed at this time. Each person should fill out the Breakfast Menu Choices sheet and leave on the kitchen counter the night before.
- All comforters, bedspreads, pillow shams and decorative pillows have been removed from the rooms. Each room will have linens, blanket, an extra blanket encased in a vinyl zippered bag if needed, four pillows, towels, and extra colored towels for spills or to use a rag. All these items will be laundered according to recommendations after your stay.
- We provide and maintain adequate hand washing supplies in your room and a pump hand sanitizer.
- Hot water baseboard heat is controlled by your own room thermostat. Remote controlled ceiling fan, four operating windows and the door to the deck can be opened for your comfort. Air-conditioning, if needed, is controlled by Artesian House, although there is a vent in your room that can be closed.
- Our common rooms will be closed for now, except to use the guest refrigerator or guest freezer. These will be sanitized multiple times a day and there is a foam hand sanitizer dispenser in this area.
- For your restaurant take-out, we can provide you with dishes and utensils.
- We will be maintaining six feet of social distancing.
- We may be wearing masks and/or gloves.
- We monitor our temperatures every day.
- We employ a daily check off list for cleaning and sanitizing.
- If you need anything, we are available by cell phone 630-531-7001 or text.
- Our cancellation policy has changed to be more flexible during Covid-19. Please call us with any questions 715-779-5992.
We strive to make your stay with us comfortable and safe. Come and enjoy the Bayfield area at Artesian House Bed & Breakfast!
Peaceful, Relaxing and Comfortable!
“We had a wonderful stay at the Artesian House B & B. The location is in the quiet woods just outside of Bayfield yet close to town and other activities. The breakfasts are healthy and delicious with a wide selection to choose from. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, and clean with great views into the surrounding woods and beyond. Christine and Dennis are welcoming hosts with a wealth of knowledge about the Bayfield area and beyond. We look forward to returning for another visit.”
Wonderful Honeymoon Place
“My husband and I chose Artesian House for our honeymoon based on what we saw online. When we showed up in person, we were not disappointed. The room was cozy, breakfast was delicious (we didn’t want to have to find 3 meals a day), and the B & B? was in a great location. It is just off the main road, so it’s easy to get everywhere, yet not busy because of Bayfield traffic. Christine was a wonderful host, recommended many restaurants and things to do, and we would happily stay here again if vacationing in Bayfield.”
“Artesian House Bed & Breakfast … staying here made our visit to Bayfield, WI even better! Location was ideal, secluded but still convenient to everywhere we wanted to go. Breakfast was perfect, healthy and tasty. Accommodations were not only immaculate but comfy too. And Christine, our lovely hostess, made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived and was very gracious throughout our stay. We would highly recommend this B&B!!!”